The world's smallest drone!
The Proto-N is totally unlike anything else you've ever seen. It's a drone so tiny you can store it in the transmitter you use to fly. Even though it's tiny, the Proto-N is amazingly easy to pilot! With just minutes of practice, virtually anyone can fly the Proto-N and, thanks to its small size and convenient transmitter storage, you can take it with you to the game, to the office - anywhere.
- Stabilization System: 3+3 (3-axis gyro and 3 accelerometers) for constant stability
- 2.4GHz transmitter with Auto-Flip button, trims, three flight modes and battery LED
- Built-in drone storage on transmitter
- Resilient polypropolene body
- LED Lights
- 80mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- Approximately 4 minute flight times
- Proto-N Micro Ready to Fly Quadcopter
- Rechargeable 80mAh 3.7V LiPo battery
- 2.4GHz Radio
- High-output USB charge cord
- Four spare rotor blades
Requires: Four AAA batteries for transmitter
- Diagonal Dimension: 1.2 inches (31 millimeters)
- Weight: .32 ounces (9 grams or 0.02 pounds)
Note: You may fly this model aircraft without registering with the Federal Aviation Administration. Registration is required only when piloting recreational, unmanned aircraft weighing above 0.55 pounds.Tiny enough to fly indoors: fly it in your home, garage, office or other indoor setting. Easy to hover: includes a 3-axis gyro and accelerometers that automatically keep it stable and level. Performs flawless flips and barrel rolls on demand - look like a pro with the press of a button. Ultralight for quicker response and spectacular performance. Includes high-intensity LEDs for easy tracking even in a dark room!
Estes Proto-N Micro Quad Ready to Fly Electric-Powered Radio Controlled Nano Drone (Red)
- Brand: Hobbico
- Product Code: ESTE44RR
- Availability: In Stock
$34.99(as of January 26, 2017 7:45 PM)